Link Click Tip

When clicking on a link in a post, right click the link and select "open in new window". This keeps your current page open and the new link will open in a new window.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive


Savings Garden

a little of this and a little of that and a whole lot of savings.

Over and Out 5/18/2009

The time has come. I am just not able to fit in posting about all the great deals out there and take care of everything else I have on my plate. At least for now. I hope I have been able to help you out in some way or get you started on the path to great savings.

Hot Coupon World has been my greatest source for hot deals and tips. So check them out if you haven't already.

Good luck with everything -

1 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Kari, you are great and I'm sure have helped everyone tons! I totally understand the "Over and Out". Sometimes I feel the same way about my blog but then I think of my journaling and memories I am recording and it gives me that push to keep going. Well maybe when you have less on your plate, which may be never :), you might want to start a family blog. :) Maybe?!